Personal Training is one of the fastest growing professions in the health and fitness industry.
Get with the movement!
The decision to become professionally certified is an important step in being recognized as a competent practitioner in your discipline. Working as a personal trainer is one of the most rewarding career choices for today’s fitness professional.
The American Council on Exercise’s acclaimed Personal Trainer Certification is designed for trainers providing any form of 1-on-1 or small-group fitness instruction.
And our Personal Trainer Development Program covered everything you need to know to start your amazing career journey- we provide the most comprehensive practical training, with the support of TrainFItness UK and Functional Training Institute to get you ready to be a Certified Group Personal Trainer and Functional Tools Coach as well.
What’s this Personal Training Development Program about?
Our signature Personal Trainer Development Program provides you with all the necessary tools to help you become an internationally certified personal trainer and most importantly, hands-on experience that serve as the platform for you to go greater heights within this fastest growing industry. You’ll never regret it!
You will be able to design, implement, monitor and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs for healthy adults as well as procedures. This will provide a systematic approach to personal trainers with unique entry points that can take a client from being sedentary all the way to training for athletic performance. Meanwhile be prepared for the international certification exam with our tried and proven exam review method!
How it benefits me?
- Expedite your competencies of becoming a world-class personal trainer and fitness professional
- Discover latest exercise programmes & techniques for function, health to fitness and performance
- Builds solid foundation in nutrition and exercise science, giving you huge room to advance in the industry
- Get trained as Functional Tools Coach by Functional Training Institute
- Get trained as Group Personal Trainer by Trainfitness UK and start teaching your group workouts using the famous T3 programmes
- Learn from the best fitness educators in the country with strong academic background, job experience and teaching experience
What’s this course about?
Knowledge creates confidence. Our signature Personal Trainer Development Program provides you with all the necessary knowledge, tools and skill sets and most importantly, hands-on experience that will help define you as one of the most sought-after Personal Trainers in this rapidly growing fitness industry. This comprehensive program also prepares you to be internationally certified.
You will be able to design, implement, monitor and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs for healthy adults. You will also learn about exercise safety, injury prevention and emergency procedures. This will provide a systematic approach to personal trainers with unique entry points that can take a client from being sedentary all the way to training for athletic performance. Meanwhile, prepare yourself for the international certification exam(s) with our tried and proven exam review method!
Who will benefit?
- Current Advanced Exercisers (whom have led themselves through a structured exercise program) or Current Fitness Instructors/ Personal Trainers wanting to be an Internationally Certified Personal Trainer
- Role of a Fitness Instructor, Principles of Fitness & Cardiovascular Training
- Upper Body Resistance Training
- Lower Body Resistance Training & Mobility Training
- Functional Movement Progression & basic Assessments
- Exercise Science Express & Basics of Nutrition
- Instructional Skills
- Designing & Leading Workouts
- CPR Basic Life Support & Theory Exam
- FTI Suspended Training
- FTI Kettlebell Training
- FTI Battling Ropes & Powerbag Training
- T3 Swing
- T3 Shred
- T3 Sprint
- T3 Pump
- T3 Blast
- T3 Fight
- Introduction to Personal Training, Code of Ethics, Introduction to Program Design
- Behavior Change & Communication Skills
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Anatomy & Movement
- Physiological Assessment
- Functional Assessment, Training & Programming
- Essential Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics
- Resistance Training – Assessments, Training & Programming
- Personal Trainer Essential Skills
- Cardiorespiratory Training– Science, Assessments, Training & Programming
- Special Populations & Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Fit test 1 & 2
- Exam Review
- FIT Comprehensive Exam
- Comprehensive Exam Paper Review
- CFI Exercise Technique Video - You will be sent a video for you to review before the course starts. This video features the 5 basic movements and the correct techniques.
- CFI and CPR Workbook
- FTI FTC Handbook
- CGPT by Trainfitness Handbook
- FIT CPT Review Manual
- FIT CPT Textbook
- ACE CPT Textbook (RM780) - Optional
You will be awarded the Certified Fitness Instructor certificate when you achieve a total score of 65% or more for the following components:
– Theory (40%)
o 60 Multiple Choice Questions
o Workout Design
– Video Submission (60%)
o Demonstration 5 exercise
o Teach 3 exercises
Video submission must be done within 14 days upon course completion, you will not be scored if you fail to do so. You will be notified on your results via email 3 weeks upon course completion
You will be awarded the FIT Certified Personal Trainer certificate when you fulfill the following requirement:
– Obtain an overall average 65% or above for:
o FIT Test 1 & 2 (50 MCQ each)
o FIT Comprehensive Exam Theory (60/100)
o FIT Comprehensive Exam Practical (20/30)
o Personal Trainer Essential Skills
o Case Study (Pass)
– Achieve 80% class attendance
You will be prepared for an international exam:
1. American Council on Exercise (ACE) computer-based exam – 150 multiple choice questions. Passing scores: 500/800 marks
CFI Exam Retake: RM 110
Comprehensive Exam Retake: 1st Retake FOC, 2nd Retake RM 110
T3 Exam Retake: RM 110
ACE Exam Retake: RM 1,180
Stationery, clothes to change
84 hours (Available Weekdays or Weekends, Refer to Schedule)
Current advanced exercisers (whom have led themselves through a structured exercise program) or current fitness instructor/ personal trainers with valid Cardiorespiratory Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification.
To sit for international exam:
• Valid Cardiorespiratory Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
• 18 years old and above